Pretty Deadly Films celebrates the best of blockbusters and beyond. Our latest issue is available now.
Our eleventh issue is packed with art and articles inspired by what you would call ‘necessary sex’ on the big screen – moments in movies where the characters are overcome by need, scenes that set your pulse racing, wherever that pulse may be.
You can order a digital download or print edition now from our ko-fi shop. In PDF 11:
- Jason Coyle looks at Thatcher’s Britain with its knickers down in Rita, Sue and Bob Too
- Amy Lauren McGrath showcases artwork inspired by Carol
- Francesco Bacci looks at how sex in queer cinema pushes back against toxic masculinity
- Jess Dunne considers the intimacy in God’s Own Country
- Grace Duffy explores how Coyote Ugly reads with a deleted sex scene in and out
- And more!
Pay what you can and get your copy now.